donderdag 22 november 2012

Happy to meet you!


Hi fashion people!

Welcome to our fashion blog where we will be posting the latest trends and much more!
We are 2 girls from Belgium, 17 years old.
We both have a passion for fashion and we would like to share it with you guys ;)
We will introduce ourselves, so you know the people behind this blog.

Hello, my name is Elyne.
I'm 17 years old and I'm in the last year of high school.
I also study Chinese 'cause I fell in love with China.
I hope you will all like this blog and share it with your friends!
Xoxo Elyne

Hello, my name is Melanie and I'm also in the last year of high school.
The things I love are animals, my friends and lots of clothes!  
I hope you enjoy our blog !!!
xoxo Melanie


 


 -Style is a way to say who you are without having to speak-

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten